WELCOME TO STUDIO JTV'S HISTORY
Serving since 1966
The videotaping of classes first began in black and white.
Our old black and white video facilities.
Later in 1987, God provided the funds for studio and equipment renovation.
Construction volunteers gluing the sound proof tiles.
The upgrade included color, broadcast quality, television equipment
which now allow the production of quality video educational Bible teaching
and TV programs. To help in the production, a closed-circuit Christian
TV studio was rebuilt and enlarged in Santiago in 1988. The video
Bible teaching, documentaries and TV programs are done mainly in Spanish
using the best educated national Christian leaders. The videos are used
by churches, schools and Christians in general.
Over 350 video Bible classesToday, over 350 classes have been put on video tape and thousands of Christians have benefited from the teaching. Copies are being sent to cities throughout Chile and to countries such as Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay and Peru. Soon we will expand to others.
Chilean Christians studying God's Word by video in their local church.
Since 1992, Studio JTV has had numerous Christian programs taped for television in its facilities...Puertas Abiertas, A Solas con Dios and Rainbow Club (the first non-violent children's cable channel in Chile.)
Our Goals1. Assist the local church to fulfill it's ministry.
2. Train nationals so they can train others.
3. Set up a video Bible school using national Bible teachers in every open church.
4. Make audio visual materials for religion classes in Chilean public schools.
5. Make Christian programs for television.
1. To provide a video Bible school where there is no Bible school.
2. Training where there's a lack of training.
3. Christian education for those who want to study God's Word.
4. Help young people and adults to better understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Who we areStudio JTV is an interdenominational mission located in Santiago, Chile and is part of Son of Man's Mission.
Son of Man's Mission
Son of Man's Mission is incorporated by the State of Washington and recognized by the U.S. Government as a charitable non-profit organization.
[En Castellano][In English]